The 10 most expensive cat breeds.
The 10 most expensive domesticated cat breeds.
British Shorthair. (500$ – 1,500$)
* Britain’s most popular registered feline.
* Well balanced and stable demeanor.”
* A perfect stay at home apartment kitty.
Scottish Fold. (200$ – 3,000$)
* Very loving.
* A purrrrfect choice for affection.
Sphynx. (300$ – 3,000$)
* It’s dominant feature, is the folded ears.
* Requires added attention & treatment, due to dispositions.
Russian Blue. (400$ – 3,000$)
* Curious, perhaps to a fault. Highly intelligent (for a cat).
* Engages well with other felines and domesticated pets.
Peter bald. (1,200$ – 5,000$)
* Hybrid species (Oriental Shorthair / Donskoy).
* Full of bounce.
* Very intelligent & curious.
* Has a No Problem attitude, with other pets.
Persian. (500$ – 5,500$)
*Exactly what you’d expect. A lot of fur & piercing eyes.
Allerca. (6,000$ range)
* Stealthy, lean & bouncy.
Bengal. (1,000$ – 25,000$)
* Cross breed (Domestic / Asian Leopard).
* Stunningly beautiful, at as much as $25K, it should be!
* Wild temperament, should be breed down multiple generations.
Savanah. (1,500$ – 50,000$)
* Highly intelligent.
* Dog like behaviour.
* Chirps, as opposed to a meow.
1.Ashera (1,500$ – 100,000$)
*Cross breed, “tri” (Serval / Asian Leopard / Domestic).
*Breed identification difficult, as almost identical to a Savanah.